Conway Twitty Outfit – Costume Cosplay – 3D Hoodie/Sweatshirt/Tshirt
Harold Lloyd Jenkins (September 1, 1933 – June 5, 1993), better known by his stage name Conway Twitty, was an American country music singer. He also had success in the rock and roll, R&B, and pop genres. From 1971 to 1976, Twitty received a string of Country Music Association awards for duets with Loretta Lynn. He was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Rockabilly Hall of Fame.
If you are a fan of Conway Twitty, or looking for Conway Twitty’s outfit, don’t miss this awesome product. Instead of spending thousands of dollars to be able to get an outfit like Conway Twitty’s one, or you can’t even buy, why not spend a very small amount of money to be able to put on a cosplay costume similar to the original outfit.
HOODIE / ZIP HOODIE / SWEATSHIRT:
– Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester.
– Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
– Double-needle stitched for strength and durability
– Lining with a fuzzy layer offers a warm and comfortable feeling.
– Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
– Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
– Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won’t fade or peel
– Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand for the 1st time in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching
– Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
– Totally soft and comfortable
– Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality
– Colors are vibrant and won’t fade
– Print: Profession 3D Print-rich in color, Dye-sublimation printing
– Wash Care: The latest 3D digital print technology, dry clean, hand or machine wash are acceptable, can use dryer, without any fading, peeling, or wrinkling, quickly dry