Dusty Hill (ZZTop) Outfit – Costume Cosplay – 3D Hoodie/Sweatshirt/Tshirt
Joseph Michael “Dusty” Hill (May 19, 1949 – July 28, 2021) was an American musician who was the bassist of the rock band ZZ Top. He also sang lead and backing vocals, and played keyboards. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of ZZ Top in 2004. Hill played with the band for over 50 years; after his death, he was replaced by the band’s longtime guitar tech Elwood Francis, in line with Hill’s wishes.
If you are a fan of Dusty Hill, or looking for Dusty Hill’s outfit, don’t miss this awesome product. Instead of spending thousands of dollars to be able to get an outfit like Dusty Hill’s one, or you can’t even buy, why not spend a very small amount of money to be able to put on a cosplay costume similar to the original outfit.
HOODIE / ZIP HOODIE / SWEATSHIRT:
– Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester.
– Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
– Double-needle stitched for strength and durability
– Lining with a fuzzy layer offers a warm and comfortable feeling.
– Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
– Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
– Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won’t fade or peel
– Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand for the 1st time in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching
– Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
– Totally soft and comfortable
– Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality
– Colors are vibrant and won’t fade
– Print: Profession 3D Print-rich in color, Dye-sublimation printing
– Wash Care: The latest 3D digital print technology, dry clean, hand or machine wash are acceptable, can use dryer, without any fading, peeling, or wrinkling, quickly dry