George Jones Outfit – Costume Cosplay – 3D Hoodie/Sweatshirt/Tshirt
George Glenn Jones (September 12, 1931 – April 26, 2013) was an American musician, singer, and songwriter. He achieved international fame for his long list of hit records, including his best-known song “He Stopped Loving Her Today”, as well as his distinctive voice and phrasing. For the last two decades of his life, Jones was frequently referred to as the greatest living country singer. Country music scholar Bill Malone writes, “For the two or three minutes consumed by a song, Jones immerses himself so completely in its lyrics, and in the mood it conveys, that the listener can scarcely avoid becoming similarly involved.” Waylon Jennings expressed a similar opinion in his song “It’s Alright”: “If we all could sound like we wanted to, we’d all sound like George Jones.” The shape of his nose and facial features earned Jones the nickname “The Possum”.
If you are a fan of George Jones, or looking for George Jones’s outfit, don’t miss this awesome product. Instead of spending thousands of dollars to be able to get an outfit like George Jones’s one, or you can’t even buy, why not spend a very small amount of money to be able to put on a cosplay costume similar to the original outfit.
HOODIE / ZIP HOODIE / SWEATSHIRT:
– Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester.
– Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
– Double-needle stitched for strength and durability
– Lining with a fuzzy layer offers a warm and comfortable feeling.
– Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
– Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
– Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won’t fade or peel
– Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand for the 1st time in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching
– Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
– Totally soft and comfortable
– Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality
– Colors are vibrant and won’t fade
– Print: Profession 3D Print-rich in color, Dye-sublimation printing
– Wash Care: The latest 3D digital print technology, dry clean, hand or machine wash are acceptable, can use dryer, without any fading, peeling, or wrinkling, quickly dry