Little Jimmy Dickens Outfit – Costume Cosplay – 3D Hoodie/Sweatshirt/Tshirt
James Cecil Dickens (December 19, 1920 – January 2, 2015), better known by his stage name Little Jimmy Dickens, was an American country music singer and songwriter famous for his humorous novelty songs, his small size (4’11” [150 cm]), and his rhinestone-studded outfits (which he is given credit for introducing into country music live performances). He started as a member of the Grand Ole Opry in 1948 and was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1983. Before his death he was the oldest living member of the Grand Ole Opry.
If you are a fan of Little Jimmy Dickens, or looking for Little Jimmy Dickens’s outfit, don’t miss this awesome product. Instead of spending thousands of dollars to be able to get an outfit like Little Jimmy Dickens’s one, or you can’t even buy, why not spend a very small amount of money to be able to put on a cosplay costume similar to the original outfit.
HOODIE / ZIP HOODIE / SWEATSHIRT:
– Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester.
– Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
– Double-needle stitched for strength and durability
– Lining with a fuzzy layer offers a warm and comfortable feeling.
– Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
– Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
– Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won’t fade or peel
– Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand for the 1st time in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching
– Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
– Totally soft and comfortable
– Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality
– Colors are vibrant and won’t fade
– Print: Profession 3D Print-rich in color, Dye-sublimation printing
– Wash Care: The latest 3D digital print technology, dry clean, hand or machine wash are acceptable, can use dryer, without any fading, peeling, or wrinkling, quickly dry