Porter Wagoner Outfit – Costume Cosplay – 3D Hoodie/Sweatshirt/Tshirt
Porter Wayne Wagoner (August 12, 1927 – October 28, 2007) was an American country music singer known for his flashy Nudie and Manuel suits and blond pompadour. In 1967, he introduced singer Dolly Parton on his television show, The Porter Wagoner Show. She became part of a well-known vocal duo with him from the late 1960s to the early 1970s. Known as Mr. Grand Ole Opry, Wagoner charted 81 singles from 1954 to 1983. He was elected to the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2002.
If you are a fan of Porter Wagoner, or looking for Porter Wagoner’s outfit, don’t miss this awesome product. Instead of spending thousands of dollars to be able to get an outfit like Porter Wagoner’s one, or you can’t even buy, why not spend a very small amount of money to be able to put on a cosplay costume similar to the original outfit.
HOODIE / ZIP HOODIE / SWEATSHIRT:
– Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester.
– Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
– Double-needle stitched for strength and durability
– Lining with a fuzzy layer offers a warm and comfortable feeling.
– Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
– Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
– Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won’t fade or peel
– Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand for the 1st time in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching
– Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
– Totally soft and comfortable
– Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality
– Colors are vibrant and won’t fade
– Print: Profession 3D Print-rich in color, Dye-sublimation printing
– Wash Care: The latest 3D digital print technology, dry clean, hand or machine wash are acceptable, can use dryer, without any fading, peeling, or wrinkling, quickly dry